By Cady Condyles
Nov 17, 2011
More Articles by Cady
Search Mojo is hosting a free webinar, Search+Social Integrated, on Thursday December 1st at 2PM ET. Janet Driscoll Miller, CEO and President of Search Mojo, and Katherine Watier, VP of Social Media with global public relations agency Ketchum will headline this webinar discussing the best practices for applying search and social media strategies. Register now!
“Social Media has become part of our everyday lives” said Miller. “It is more than just a way to communicate with friends and family. Social Media activities are changing search and online marketing. It is important to understand its impact on your brand and how to make the most of that traffic.”
During this webinar, experts from Ketchum PR and Search Mojo will outline how to create a social media strategy that includes SEO, thus creating an even more effective online marketing strategy. In addition, our experts will provide insights on where they think search will be in the future.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
• How social is affecting search results today
• Which social profiles to choose
• Protecting and promoting your brand using social media for search
• Why blogs are so important
• New markup language, like rel=author
• Case study: how Facebook likes improve site traffic
• The future of mobile search
• How to measure various tactics, like +1s
Online registration for the webinar is available here.