Google Analytics Consulting Services
How Are You Measuring Your Marketing Success?
Key to any digital marketing program is measuring its results. But according to CMOs, only 32% of their projects measure success using marketing analytics.* Google Analytics provides a highly insightful tool, and with the growth of mobile, understanding the shift of prospect and customer interaction from desktop to mobile devices helps marketers to plan marketing initiatives and campaigns accordingly.
The biggest challenge for many companies is setting Google Analytics up to track these useful insights.
How Can Marketing Mojo Help You?
Marketing Mojo provides Google Analytics consulting services to help companies ensure that they are setting up and utilizing analytics to fully understand how marketing efforts are impacting conversions and sales.
- Initial set up of Google Analytics for a website
- Review and repair incorrect Google Analytics code
- Create a “single view” Google Analytics profile for companies managing multiple brand websites
- Set up goals
- Provide A|B testing using Google Analytics Experiments
- Assist with incorporating social media tracking
- Set up custom reports
- Monthly reports on how key performance indicators (KPIs) are functioning
- Set up and training on attribution modeling
“It’s been great [working with Marketing Mojo]. We are hitting all the things we need to hit with goals, and…the team is so easy to work with and very, very flexible.”
Marketing Manager, Guidestar
*Duke University Fuqua School of Business CMO Survey
- 9 Ways You Are Missing Out by Not Having a Google Analytics Account
As a business owner, marketer or website manager, the metrics you rely on to provide website visitor insights will continue to change as more sophisticated tracking methods are developed. KPIs, such as pageviews and bounce rate, commonly used by marketers to evaluate performance have made way for more advanced analytics, even in the form of custom, action-based metrics. Read More
- Google Tag Manager for Beginners: Tags
Tags are the heart of Google Tag Manager and are its reason to live. A tag is also the thing hanging from Minnie Pearl's hat. If you aren't younger than 40 or not from the South, you've probably never heard of "HeeHaw," so watch this video to get up to speed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhw-BsyeYIU What the Heck Is a Tag? Read More
- 5 Underrated Google Search Console Features
In the past, I’ve covered my five favorite Google Search Console features and why they are important to us as marketers. Over the last few months, I’ve come to realize that I have some other favorites that could use some love and attention – not only from this blog post, but from marketers and webmasters as well. 1. Read More