Google Analytics Consulting Services
How Are You Measuring Your Marketing Success?
Key to any digital marketing program is measuring its results. But according to CMOs, only 32% of their projects measure success using marketing analytics.* Google Analytics provides a highly insightful tool, and with the growth of mobile, understanding the shift of prospect and customer interaction from desktop to mobile devices helps marketers to plan marketing initiatives and campaigns accordingly.
The biggest challenge for many companies is setting Google Analytics up to track these useful insights.
How Can Marketing Mojo Help You?
Marketing Mojo provides Google Analytics consulting services to help companies ensure that they are setting up and utilizing analytics to fully understand how marketing efforts are impacting conversions and sales.
- Initial set up of Google Analytics for a website
- Review and repair incorrect Google Analytics code
- Create a “single view” Google Analytics profile for companies managing multiple brand websites
- Set up goals
- Provide A|B testing using Google Analytics Experiments
- Assist with incorporating social media tracking
- Set up custom reports
- Monthly reports on how key performance indicators (KPIs) are functioning
- Set up and training on attribution modeling
“It’s been great [working with Marketing Mojo]. We are hitting all the things we need to hit with goals, and…the team is so easy to work with and very, very flexible.”
Marketing Manager, Guidestar
*Duke University Fuqua School of Business CMO Survey
- 6 Common University PPC Advertising Challenges
Universities that use pay-per-click (PPC) advertising face a number of unique challenges. With years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns for universities, the Marketing Mojo team has learned how to overcome these challenges through optimization management, communicating value, and a whole lot of good ol' fashioned perseverance. Read More
- 3 Issues an SEO Audit of Your Website Could Uncover
Does Your Website Really Need an SEO Audit? If you are launching a new website and want to make sure it’s search engine optimized or your existing website has dropped in rankings or traffic, your website would likely benefit from an SEO audit. “SEO best practices” are constantly evolving and becoming more technical. Read More
- Why Should You Use UTM Parameters With Your PPC Campaigns?
One of the great things about PPC advertising is that there is no need for “performance guesstimating.” The performance metrics you want are available, but are you really collecting all of the data you need? Here, I will explore how you can use UTM parameters to gain a better understanding of what advertising efforts are driving your website traffic and conversions. Read More