Digital Content Marketing Services
Why is Content Marketing Important?
According to research, 87% of B2B decision makers report that content has either a moderate or major role in vendor selection.* The creation of quality content that educates and adds value for buyers is crucial driving organic traffic and influencing purchasing behavior.
But not every marketing department has the bandwidth internally to create this content continually and consistently. Do you?
How Can Marketing Mojo Help You?
We know one of your top content marketing challenges is producing enough quality content for your organization to meet your business goals. Marketing Mojo’s digital content marketing services are designed to provide clients with a variety of content creation and marketing options, ensuring you realize the best results when optimizing your site for traffic, leads and sales.
- Evaluate your specific content marketing needs and goals and develop an effective strategy
- Map out your current content, understanding where content gaps exist
- Strategize what new content to create, utilizing a variety of content types (such as blog posts, press releases, video and more) and promotional tactics most appropriate for your target audience
- Develop buyer personas that will define your audience’s specific needs and challenges
- Create quality custom content to convert and nurture prospects throughout the buying cycle
“…you really want to be sure your dollars invested are getting you the results that you want and Marketing Mojo does a good job showing the value of the investment.”
Director of Marketing, Meridian Systems
*Research from IDG Connect, CMO Council and NetLine, and Pardot
- The Content Marketer’s SEO Cheat Sheet Has 10 Blue Links
Content is king in SEO, right? That's what so many experts have said for years. But, hold on -- don't start typing just yet. Read More
- 5 Ways to Avoid the Most Common Web Design Pitfalls
Less-than-good website designs have more in common than you might think. Every day, people come up to me in the street and ask me: "Marshall, what's it like looking at the world through your eyes? Read More
- The Mighty Infographic: One Designer’s Personal Recipe for Creating Infographics
Creating Infographics Like a Designer I've used this blog space to extol the virtues of content marketing before, and, while Marketing Mojo has been offering content marketing services since before I came on to the scene, there is at least one flavor of content marketing I'd personally love to see us doing more of for our clients: the humble, wonderful infographic. The dearth of infographic projects coming my way is not surprising; for all their efficacy at communicating large amounts of data in an easy-to-digest package, infographics can be tricky, inscrutable things to get up and running, and for what may initially seem like a small return on investment. Read More