Search Engine Optimization Services
Is Your Website Getting Found in Search Engines?
Recent studies show that 67% of global marketers rank search engine optimization (SEO) as their top channel for ROI.* SEO has long been ranked by marketers as the most effective demand generation and lead generation tactic.
But SEO best practices shift regularly. What may be a successful SEO tactic this week may be considered harmful the next. How can a marketer keep up with the changes?
How Can Marketing Mojo Help You?
We know one of your greatest marketing challenges is staying up to date with all the changes that happen in SEO every day. Marketing Mojo was originally founded as an SEO agency, and our roots remain in SEO today. Our staff stays abreast of current trends and changes and employs only legitimate SEO tactics. Our approach to SEO is holistic, engaging with all types of marketing channels including content and social media.
- Evaluate your specific SEO needs and goals and develop an effective strategy
- Develop keyword research aligned with your traffic and lead generation goals, as well as your brand and market segments
- Provide recommendations for both back-end technical optimization and front-end content optimization
- Help you improve your website’s mobile-friendliness through comprehensive mobile SEO services
- Assist with the creation of social media profiles to boost your company’s social channels for brand searches
- Execute an inbound link building strategy based on current best practices
“Marketing Mojo really brings such a professionalism to what they’re doing, but they’re also so knowledgeable about the search space. Their core expertise is in search, and they were living and breathing it and always bringing us new ideas.”
Online Community Manager, Share Our Strength
*Email Marketing Industry Census 2014, Econsultancy/Adestra
- Why You Should Be Using Google Search Console, Part One
Most marketers believe that data should drive each marketing decision -- they understand that analytics is essential to obtaining the data they need to make informed website decisions. What often surprises me is that many marketers don’t realize how helpful Google Search Console can be by providing technical data about websites. Read More
- Live from DIG SOUTH: Designing for Effective Communication
Daniel O’Sullivan and Patrick Nord of ArchetypeSC presented “Not Just a Pretty Face: Designing Dashboards for Effective Communication” at DIG SOUTH 2016. The session covered how applying a specific and purposeful design process will help you organize your information in the best way possible for a user to digest, while communicating your data as effectively as possible. Read More
- How To Do Effective Keyword Research
In the digital world we live in today, there is constantly an influx of content that is being created and distributed throughout the Internet. As marketers, our goal is to drive the most relevant traffic to sites, whether it be through organic results, pay-per-click advertisements or other means. Read More