Digital Content Marketing Services
Why is Content Marketing Important?
According to research, 87% of B2B decision makers report that content has either a moderate or major role in vendor selection.* The creation of quality content that educates and adds value for buyers is crucial driving organic traffic and influencing purchasing behavior.
But not every marketing department has the bandwidth internally to create this content continually and consistently. Do you?
How Can Marketing Mojo Help You?
We know one of your top content marketing challenges is producing enough quality content for your organization to meet your business goals. Marketing Mojo’s digital content marketing services are designed to provide clients with a variety of content creation and marketing options, ensuring you realize the best results when optimizing your site for traffic, leads and sales.
- Evaluate your specific content marketing needs and goals and develop an effective strategy
- Map out your current content, understanding where content gaps exist
- Strategize what new content to create, utilizing a variety of content types (such as blog posts, press releases, video and more) and promotional tactics most appropriate for your target audience
- Develop buyer personas that will define your audience’s specific needs and challenges
- Create quality custom content to convert and nurture prospects throughout the buying cycle
“…you really want to be sure your dollars invested are getting you the results that you want and Marketing Mojo does a good job showing the value of the investment.”
Director of Marketing, Meridian Systems
*Research from IDG Connect, CMO Council and NetLine, and Pardot
- Account-Based Marketing for All Now Possible with LinkedIn Account Targeting
For a little over a year, we at Marketing Mojo have been waiting for the roll-out of Account Targeting on LinkedIn self-serve ad platforms. LinkedIn has had company targeting options available for a couple of years now for its self-serve advertisers and it has been very effective at narrowing ad targeting down to the employees of the exact companies you want to do business with. But, those self-serve options were limited to just 100 companies. LinkedIn announced that it had the ability to expand the number of companies targeted last year, but to date, only allowed advertisers buying ads via insertion order with LinkedIn to utilize it. That has all changed now and LinkedIn is now rolling out this option to all self-serve advertisers this last week of April. Read More
- Keywords that Sell: Choosing the Right Ones
In a November 2016 survey by Ascend2 , marketers rated keyword research as one of the more difficult but most effective tactics for SEO: Why is keyword research considered so difficult? Perhaps it's because we're trying to put ourselves in the mind of the searching customer without allowing our own brand and industry jargon bias to creep in. Read More
- 5 Ways Business Blogs Help Companies Succeed Online
How Is a Business Blog Worth Your Time? As a business owner or marketer looking to make the biggest impact from your marketing efforts, you've probably questioned the return on content creation for your website. Read More