Online Advertising Services
Are You Getting the Most from Your Online Advertising?
This question can be difficult to answer if you do not have a team of experts on your side to help you understand the ever-changing world of online advertising. Everyone is familiar with search engines and social media, but is your company positioned in a way to take full advantage of them?
- Is your current online advertising approach working?
- Are you reaching your target audience?
- What is your mobile advertising approach?
- What is your retargeting strategy?
- How do your content offerings vary from platform to platform?
- Are you utilizing all available platforms to most cost-effectively generate leads and/or sales?
Some advertisers do not know the answers to these questions, others do know the answers but frequently are not satisfied with their results. We have more than 10 years of experience in creating new online marketing campaigns and repairing and transforming existing online marketing campaigns that are not performing to advertiser’s standards.
Whether it is a social media advertising platform like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, a search marketing platform like Google AdWords, or other online advertising opportunities, it is important to utilize all of the available online advertising platforms that resonate with your target audience. This online multi-channel strategy will help increase your chances of converting that audience into customers and ensuring optimal campaign success.
If you are not using a combination of online advertising channels, you may be missing out on opportunities to reach your prospects. Studies have also shown that social media advertising actually assists conversions from other digital channels – for each click on a social media ad, there are two others that contribute to conversions in other channels*.
How Marketing Mojo Is Different
Competitors Are Not Matching Our Agility & Efficiency
Marketing Mojo’s online advertising service allows advertisers to utilize all of the online advertising platforms that best fit a company’s marketing goals – all for one management fee. We can find the perfect online media mix to maximize online goals. Whether you are a software as a service company that has only been using search engine ads and now wants to test LinkedIn Ads or an online ecommerce retailer that needs to supplement its search ads with Facebook dynamic product ads – whatever your business model – we can optimize your online media budget to perform at its fullest potential across the online media channels that work most effectively at delivering results.
We provide a single team that is highly trained in all online ad disciplines (search, display and social ads). This single-team, agile approach gives us the freedom and flexibility to quickly change strategy and ad platforms as needed to generate the most leads or sales. Most other agencies are too departmentalized, skill-specialized and bureaucratic to effectively make the changes across ad platforms needed to optimize performance.
All Marketing Mojo account teams have the skills and experience needed to simultaneously utilize all of the following advertising options for one ad spend percentage-based management fee:
The “Mojo Way”
- Reaching Your Target Audience
- Develop buyer personas to eliminate wasteful, untargeted spending to allow for more targeted messaging on the right platforms that are best suited to your potential customers and their specific needs
- Campaign creation and budget allocation across ad platforms based on performance metrics, using the most effective mix of tactics
- Conversion Focused
- Maximize conversion volume while minimizing conversion cost
- Daily Optimization
- Regular monitoring and managing of campaigns to make adjustments as needed
- Test, Test & Test
- When data guides marketing strategy, it is necessary to know how changes can impact performance. We test landing page variations and ad creatives to leverage the creative elements that deliver the best results
- Detailed monthly reports that show historical progress on all ad campaign metrics as well as the current action items being implemented to improve performance
- Analytics expertise to ensure your traffic and conversion volumes are accurate. Every account manager is Google Analytics Certified and trained to get your tracking correct
“Not only did we see more conversions on LinkedIn, we paid less on a per conversion basis, and, qualitatively, we could see that the leads themselves were more valuable – i.e., better titles, companies in our target segments, less garbage.”
Vice President of Marketing, ScienceLogic
*Multiplier Effect of Integrated Search and Social Advertising, Marin Software
- Untapped Google Analytics Data Treasures
Most marketers know that you should have analytics set up on your website to collect data, run reports and generally have a better understanding of what users are doing on your site. However, I would argue that while we are great at doing top-level items like setting up goals, tracking visitors engagement and performing the aforementioned tasks, we may not all be as great at finding the gems of knowledge analytics provides and applying them in innovative ways to improve our business’ marketing efforts. Read More
- Social Media Advertising for Universities
As the pressure to recruit students continues while online competition increases, universities are looking for new ways to reach prospective students in the digital space. Deciding which strategies will be the most effective can be difficult and often requires some expert guidance. Learn why including social media advertising in your university’s marketing plan is the right move. LinkedIn Many think of LinkedIn as the go-to B2B social media advertising platform, but that’s not all the platform is good for. The same targeting that helps B2B companies reach the right decision-makers can help universities reach potential applicants. Read More
- Digital Advertising Strategy Guide Overview for Higher Education
Digital advertising continues to grow at a rapid pace in the United States – making up 37% of total media spend in the US in 2016 according to eMarketer. Higher education marketing is no different, with marketers in that space reporting 9-12% of their revenues going to digital advertising. Read More