Online Advertising Services
Are You Getting the Most from Your Online Advertising?
This question can be difficult to answer if you do not have a team of experts on your side to help you understand the ever-changing world of online advertising. Everyone is familiar with search engines and social media, but is your company positioned in a way to take full advantage of them?
- Is your current online advertising approach working?
- Are you reaching your target audience?
- What is your mobile advertising approach?
- What is your retargeting strategy?
- How do your content offerings vary from platform to platform?
- Are you utilizing all available platforms to most cost-effectively generate leads and/or sales?
Some advertisers do not know the answers to these questions, others do know the answers but frequently are not satisfied with their results. We have more than 10 years of experience in creating new online marketing campaigns and repairing and transforming existing online marketing campaigns that are not performing to advertiser’s standards.
Whether it is a social media advertising platform like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, a search marketing platform like Google AdWords, or other online advertising opportunities, it is important to utilize all of the available online advertising platforms that resonate with your target audience. This online multi-channel strategy will help increase your chances of converting that audience into customers and ensuring optimal campaign success.
If you are not using a combination of online advertising channels, you may be missing out on opportunities to reach your prospects. Studies have also shown that social media advertising actually assists conversions from other digital channels – for each click on a social media ad, there are two others that contribute to conversions in other channels*.
How Marketing Mojo Is Different
Competitors Are Not Matching Our Agility & Efficiency
Marketing Mojo’s online advertising service allows advertisers to utilize all of the online advertising platforms that best fit a company’s marketing goals – all for one management fee. We can find the perfect online media mix to maximize online goals. Whether you are a software as a service company that has only been using search engine ads and now wants to test LinkedIn Ads or an online ecommerce retailer that needs to supplement its search ads with Facebook dynamic product ads – whatever your business model – we can optimize your online media budget to perform at its fullest potential across the online media channels that work most effectively at delivering results.
We provide a single team that is highly trained in all online ad disciplines (search, display and social ads). This single-team, agile approach gives us the freedom and flexibility to quickly change strategy and ad platforms as needed to generate the most leads or sales. Most other agencies are too departmentalized, skill-specialized and bureaucratic to effectively make the changes across ad platforms needed to optimize performance.
All Marketing Mojo account teams have the skills and experience needed to simultaneously utilize all of the following advertising options for one ad spend percentage-based management fee:
The “Mojo Way”
- Reaching Your Target Audience
- Develop buyer personas to eliminate wasteful, untargeted spending to allow for more targeted messaging on the right platforms that are best suited to your potential customers and their specific needs
- Campaign creation and budget allocation across ad platforms based on performance metrics, using the most effective mix of tactics
- Conversion Focused
- Maximize conversion volume while minimizing conversion cost
- Daily Optimization
- Regular monitoring and managing of campaigns to make adjustments as needed
- Test, Test & Test
- When data guides marketing strategy, it is necessary to know how changes can impact performance. We test landing page variations and ad creatives to leverage the creative elements that deliver the best results
- Detailed monthly reports that show historical progress on all ad campaign metrics as well as the current action items being implemented to improve performance
- Analytics expertise to ensure your traffic and conversion volumes are accurate. Every account manager is Google Analytics Certified and trained to get your tracking correct
“Not only did we see more conversions on LinkedIn, we paid less on a per conversion basis, and, qualitatively, we could see that the leads themselves were more valuable – i.e., better titles, companies in our target segments, less garbage.”
Vice President of Marketing, ScienceLogic
*Multiplier Effect of Integrated Search and Social Advertising, Marin Software
- CPG and Grocery Product Marketers. You are Doing Online Ads Wrong.
New options for tracking conversions from online ads to actual store visits provide true ROI metrics that go far beyond just impressions and clicks. I don't envy consumer package good (CPG) or grocery product marketers when it comes to knowing what to do with online advertising. Their sales are almost entirely in retail stores or on sites like Amazon and there isn't exactly a big "Direct To Consumer" market for things like dryer sheets. So determining the impact of online advertising on sales the way an e-commerce site or lead generation site would do it with e-commerce sales or lead analytics has been difficult. Usually about the best that could ever be done for finding "off-line" conversion actions is coupon redemption (which historically has only been a 2% redemption rate). Read More
- LinkedIn Ads Bidding – Ignore the Carrot Dangling From that Stick
Why pay $10 when I can get the exact same thing for $5 (and twice as much) ? That's the gist of this story, but the marketplace I'm talking about is LinkedIn Ads Bidding. LinkedIn Ads is just trying to be helpful when they give you the "Bidding Range" that other advertisers are paying for audiences similar to your campaign's audience. You don't want to cheap out and look like a chump that can't even compete do you? Read More
- How Google AdWord’s Offline Conversion Will Change Local Advertising
Google “Store Visits,” which was once only available to large advertisers, has now been updated to track for small local businesses. Google announced last week that it will begin rolling out this feature and will be reporting on a per-store basis by the end of the month as part of the new Google Ads platform. Read More