Online Advertising Services
Are You Getting the Most from Your Online Advertising?
This question can be difficult to answer if you do not have a team of experts on your side to help you understand the ever-changing world of online advertising. Everyone is familiar with search engines and social media, but is your company positioned in a way to take full advantage of them?
- Is your current online advertising approach working?
- Are you reaching your target audience?
- What is your mobile advertising approach?
- What is your retargeting strategy?
- How do your content offerings vary from platform to platform?
- Are you utilizing all available platforms to most cost-effectively generate leads and/or sales?
Some advertisers do not know the answers to these questions, others do know the answers but frequently are not satisfied with their results. We have more than 10 years of experience in creating new online marketing campaigns and repairing and transforming existing online marketing campaigns that are not performing to advertiser’s standards.
Whether it is a social media advertising platform like LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, a search marketing platform like Google AdWords, or other online advertising opportunities, it is important to utilize all of the available online advertising platforms that resonate with your target audience. This online multi-channel strategy will help increase your chances of converting that audience into customers and ensuring optimal campaign success.
If you are not using a combination of online advertising channels, you may be missing out on opportunities to reach your prospects. Studies have also shown that social media advertising actually assists conversions from other digital channels – for each click on a social media ad, there are two others that contribute to conversions in other channels*.
How Marketing Mojo Is Different
Competitors Are Not Matching Our Agility & Efficiency
Marketing Mojo’s online advertising service allows advertisers to utilize all of the online advertising platforms that best fit a company’s marketing goals – all for one management fee. We can find the perfect online media mix to maximize online goals. Whether you are a software as a service company that has only been using search engine ads and now wants to test LinkedIn Ads or an online ecommerce retailer that needs to supplement its search ads with Facebook dynamic product ads – whatever your business model – we can optimize your online media budget to perform at its fullest potential across the online media channels that work most effectively at delivering results.
We provide a single team that is highly trained in all online ad disciplines (search, display and social ads). This single-team, agile approach gives us the freedom and flexibility to quickly change strategy and ad platforms as needed to generate the most leads or sales. Most other agencies are too departmentalized, skill-specialized and bureaucratic to effectively make the changes across ad platforms needed to optimize performance.
All Marketing Mojo account teams have the skills and experience needed to simultaneously utilize all of the following advertising options for one ad spend percentage-based management fee:
The “Mojo Way”
- Reaching Your Target Audience
- Develop buyer personas to eliminate wasteful, untargeted spending to allow for more targeted messaging on the right platforms that are best suited to your potential customers and their specific needs
- Campaign creation and budget allocation across ad platforms based on performance metrics, using the most effective mix of tactics
- Conversion Focused
- Maximize conversion volume while minimizing conversion cost
- Daily Optimization
- Regular monitoring and managing of campaigns to make adjustments as needed
- Test, Test & Test
- When data guides marketing strategy, it is necessary to know how changes can impact performance. We test landing page variations and ad creatives to leverage the creative elements that deliver the best results
- Detailed monthly reports that show historical progress on all ad campaign metrics as well as the current action items being implemented to improve performance
- Analytics expertise to ensure your traffic and conversion volumes are accurate. Every account manager is Google Analytics Certified and trained to get your tracking correct
“Not only did we see more conversions on LinkedIn, we paid less on a per conversion basis, and, qualitatively, we could see that the leads themselves were more valuable – i.e., better titles, companies in our target segments, less garbage.”
Vice President of Marketing, ScienceLogic
*Multiplier Effect of Integrated Search and Social Advertising, Marin Software
- The Secret to Search Ads for Lead Generation – Determining a Keyword’s Search Intent
When I say "Green Vacuum" what pops into your head? Is it a vacuum cleaner that's colored green? Or is it an ecologically friendly vacuum cleaner made from recycled materials and cardboard, like the Vax ev: The "Green Vacuum" example is something we have been using for years, thanks to a 2011 book by Craig Danuloff called Quality Score in High Resolution. Read More
- Taking Advantage of AdWords IF Functions
Since the dawn of smartphone and tablet browsers, the web has become increasingly more accommodating to mobile users. Elements like page load speed and responsive design have been at the forefront of SEO, web development and design for a long time. Read More
- Account-Based Marketing for All Now Possible with LinkedIn Account Targeting
For a little over a year, we at Marketing Mojo have been waiting for the roll-out of Account Targeting on LinkedIn self-serve ad platforms. LinkedIn has had company targeting options available for a couple of years now for its self-serve advertisers and it has been very effective at narrowing ad targeting down to the employees of the exact companies you want to do business with. But, those self-serve options were limited to just 100 companies. LinkedIn announced that it had the ability to expand the number of companies targeted last year, but to date, only allowed advertisers buying ads via insertion order with LinkedIn to utilize it. That has all changed now and LinkedIn is now rolling out this option to all self-serve advertisers this last week of April. Read More