Search Engine Optimization Services
Is Your Website Getting Found in Search Engines?
Recent studies show that 67% of global marketers rank search engine optimization (SEO) as their top channel for ROI.* SEO has long been ranked by marketers as the most effective demand generation and lead generation tactic.
But SEO best practices shift regularly. What may be a successful SEO tactic this week may be considered harmful the next. How can a marketer keep up with the changes?
How Can Marketing Mojo Help You?
We know one of your greatest marketing challenges is staying up to date with all the changes that happen in SEO every day. Marketing Mojo was originally founded as an SEO agency, and our roots remain in SEO today. Our staff stays abreast of current trends and changes and employs only legitimate SEO tactics. Our approach to SEO is holistic, engaging with all types of marketing channels including content and social media.
- SEO Audits – Marketing Mojo offers Mini and Full Audits that deliver a comprehensive and personalized website analysis of where your are in your SEO journey with specific recommendations on how to improve.
- SEO Engagement – Our clients consider Marketing Mojo a trusted partner on their SEO journey. Starting with a comprehensive audit to assess the state of website rankings, Marketing Mojo works as an extension of the client team to execute keyword targeting, link building, content marketing, and more optimization tactics to achieve the client’s SEO goals.
- Evaluate your specific SEO needs and goals and develop an effective strategy
- Develop keyword research aligned with your traffic and lead generation goals, as well as your brand and market segments
- Provide recommendations for both back-end technical optimization and front-end content optimization
- Help you improve your website’s mobile-friendliness through comprehensive mobile SEO services
- Assist with the creation of social media profiles to boost your company’s social channels for brand searches
- Execute an inbound link building strategy based on current best practices
“Marketing Mojo really brings such a professionalism to what they’re doing, but they’re also so knowledgeable about the search space. Their core expertise is in search, and they were living and breathing it and always bringing us new ideas.”
Online Community Manager, Share Our Strength
*Email Marketing Industry Census 2014, Econsultancy/Adestra
- Winning at SEO in 2018
Almost Over The Hump The ever-evolving field of SEO never sleeps and 2018 presents a few new changes that can make winning at SEO a bit more challenging. Although the year is halfway over, it’s never too late to catch up with the latest trends and best practices. Read More
- Common Website Redesign Mistakes to Avoid: Part II
In Part I of this series, we talked about what should be done as you start to plan your site redesign to ensure the new site continues to follow general and SEO best practices. Those are all very important elements to consider and evaluate when you are making those first important decisions, like which design and development team you will choose and what server your redesigned site will use. Read More
- Google Power Tools for Eliminating Duplicate Content & Index Problems
I'm letting you in on a secret of Google technical SEO: Stop making Google work so hard. Try to eliminate the extra work it takes Google to crawl your website and think of it from the perspective of what can I do with my website to save Google on their electric bill. Read More