Mobile SEO Services
Whether they’re researching a product, reading a piece of content, or making a purchase, your prospective customers are using mobile devices for more online activities than ever before. Did you know:
- Almost half of Google’s traffic comes from mobile devices?*
- Mobile search makes up about 30% of total traffic across industries?**
At the same time, 62% of the top 10,000 websites are not mobile-friendly+ – what about yours? Google’s mobile algorithm update actually lowers rankings in mobile search results for websites that aren’t mobile-friendly. So if you’ve experienced a drop-off in mobile traffic, this may be the reason.
By making mobile SEO a top priority for your website, you’ll not only see your mobile search rankings increase, but your chances of capturing your audience’s attention on-the-go will increase exponentially.
How We Can Help
Marketing Mojo is well-versed in mobile usability best practices, and we’ve helped many clients in making their websites mobile-friendly. Our mobile SEO services can help you increase mobile rankings and traffic by:
- Improving website configurations to ensure usability on mobile devices
- Assisting with redesigns to boost mobile-friendliness
- Recommending local targeting strategies
- Helping you implement best practices for making your website faster
*ClickZ research using SimilarWeb data from June to November, 2014 – January, 2015
**SEO Clarity, “The Data Behind Mobile Experiences.” SMX West, San Jose, CA – March, 2015
+Akamai’s data on responsive web design adoption, 2014
- What Is a Sitemap and Do You Need One?
An up-to-date sitemap is crucial to your website's health. To help build a strong website foundation, I will cover the purpose, SEO benefits, types, and maintenance of sitemaps. Read More
- 5 Signs It’s Time to Change Your Digital Marketing Agency
Reviewing Your Digital Marketing Agency According to a recent Advertising Age article, almost two-thirds of U.S. advertisers plan to review their advertising and marketing agencies in 2017. Read More
- 3 SEO Myths You Shouldn’t Believe
SEO Myths Usually Make Sense The mystery behind how search engines choose the sites that are worthy of high rankings is one that puzzles web developers, marketing professionals, and small business owners alike. When we don’t know how things work, we begin to make assumptions. Read More